CURRENT MAP OF THE GALAXY
SETUP (TURN 0)
FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!
FIGHT THE TERRORISTS!
CHOOSE YOUR SIDE!
STAR WARS LEGION: GALACTIC CIVIL WAR is a strategic campaign background for Star Wars Legion.
This page is updated weekly with the current state of the galaxy. Campaign Victory Conditions are simple:
· The Imperials win if they find and destroy the hidden Rebel Base.
· The Rebels win if the Turn Marker reaches their current Reputation Marker.
STAR WARS LEGION: GALACTIC CIVIL WAR is open to all Star Wars fans, whether or not you have played the game or even own your own minis. We have plenty of minis available for you to use! Regular weekly missions are fought at Imperial Outpost (Glendale, AZ) on Monday nights between 5:00 and 9:00 PM. Contact the campaign organizer, Keith “Kilo” Watt at subs (at) keithwatt (dot) org to enlist!
Here are some useful links:
NEWS OF THE WEEK:
3 December 2018
· The war begins in earnest! Players have chosen sides, the Rebel Base has been established, and the fight for control of the galaxy has begun!
· Garrisons: After discussion with Chris, we’ve decided that the “standard” 400 point garrison will simply be a Troop Unit (triangle) of the appropriate faction instead of specifying the exact composition. The defender has full control over the garrison’s composition.
· More on Garrisons: This isn’t a change, but by way of clarification: the “standard” 400 point garrison can be added to any regular units stationed on the planet at the defender’s option (remember, the defender decides the point totals for the battle).
· More Rebel Forces: Chris suggested that the Rebels need a few more units, so they now have a Mon Cal Cruiser, 2 Troop Units, 1 Support Unit, and 1 Heavy Unit at Yavin.
· Abandoned Leaders: If a faction loses a battle, then all its surviving units must retreat to transports. If there are not enough transports available, any “stranded” units are destroyed, with the exception of leaders. Leaders are instead captured and can be rescued via the appropriate mission for each faction.